Friday 3 July 2015

Diary 3rd July 2015

Well what a day it turned out to be. heheheeh. I was with my folks yesterday, whom Dad made me realsie the Mamma Mia concert is actually TONGIHT. hehehe. Before heading off on my way to see Mamma Mia, I bumped into my sis, who was invited for Dinner with the folks. hahaha. So I set on my merry way to meet Todd whom I bought the tickets for his birthday which was in April which is actually the last time, I saw him. ahhaah for the Easter Rising Commemoration in 1915. So we met up for Mamma Mia(Review here). SOS I put for my sis, Dancing Queen for my pops when I was gonna sing it for him in The George, however it never matierailised as they never called my name out. I remember learning Super Trouper in Keyboard School of Music in Clontarf and Mamma Mia on Keyboard in Glasnevin, where I was told its the most complex song to do on a music instrument. So then after the performance, we went to look for something to eat. hehehe. We went to Milano(Review here). On the way a guy commented on Todd's beard making him his "Idol", ahahaha. Great laugh. Todd was telling me he gets it all the time. heheheh. So then after Milano's we went out and low and behold, it poured out of the heavens. So we got a taxi back. I got out behind Centra in Fairview and he headed on home. Before I met Todd, I was asked to step aside, as there was a film set for which I later learned was Pierce Brosnan's film. Todd knows it begins with IT....

Just about as I was heading to bed, I was checking my FB notifications from the Pages. In this case Ireland AM. I had written a piece on a "debate", I had seen with the government of Ireland now having ON-Spot fines for cyclists like the way Drivers have. So if a cyclist is caught being wreckless or cycling through a red light, they will be fined, if of course there is a cop there. Anyways, I was checking, next thing FB logs me out, and DOES NOT LET ME BACK IN, unless I complete a checkin. SO first FB warned the link I was sharing onto my timeline which was Ireland AM may be malware. I ignored it, so FB says you cannot log in until you complete this "Checkpoint". I was to download Kaspersky Online Scanner from Facebook. I was immediaclty suspicious. I checked my Emails, to see was any of my mates affected or whatever. Nothing. I disregarded their "Kasperseky", It would not let me through. Kasperseky although is a highly well known and high regard Security company, still I was suspicious, considering I do have my own, McAFee. So anyways to make a long story short, I went ahead, as FB would not let me in full stop. hahaha.


NEWS

The funerals of Larry and Martina Haye's took place in Athlone. Larry and Martina were holidaying in Tunisia, when they were gunned down in the Sousse Massacre. Sinead who was celebrating her 30th Birthday had to bury her parents. She was their only daughter. OMar El Cadri represented the Muslim Council of Ireland. Larry's brother paid tribute to the Islam community with "Assalam aleecom". On the way to the burial they paused at the Bus Station where Larry worked

At Midday the United Kingdom paused, The Queen lead the tributes. The Wimbledon. Germany, Belgium , Portugal & Russia. Wimbledon paid their respects. 30, were British, 3 Irish the rest were from around the world. Its the worse terrorist attack since the 7/7 - The London Bombings.

TV3 has been sold to UPC and joins Liberty which in turn is owned by an Irish-AMerican business man.

No comments:

Post a Comment