Monday 6 April 2015

Diary 6th April - Easter Monday

Met Todd for the Easter 1915 Anniversary, to see how people lived in those days. Twas fantastic. All done well. However the Three network was down. I was panicking as I was to meet for half 1 then meeting an hour later. However the phone wouldn't work at all. I restarted the phone several times. So I just left the internet. However then I couldn't ring as the whole Network was down. We met up eventually. I was furious, but at the same time, relieved when I saw Todd standing there. heeheh. I was about to go to Three on Henry St., then to meet Todd. I saw Todd as I was on the way to Three. hahaah. He kept insisting it was because the cell towers couldn't handle it. I said yet with New York's €10m can.... Eitherway we met up. So we throttled up and down and have a look at amazing items that were shown. Headed to where Padraic Pearse surrendered to General Lowe on Moorse St., Twas very interesting. We then headed to Flanagans(Review here). We then headed to Then I told Todd off his birthday present of Mamma Mia which was played at the event. Todd made a great point. In that he laughed at Abba weren't even around til 60 yrs later. hahaah. We belted our "Dublin in the Rare Auld Times". Twas fantastic. I for sure, did. Twas great. So we then dispersed headed our own way. But first I went to the Outhouse whereby I wasn't sure if it were opened. As it happens it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment