Sunday 28 September 2014

Diary 27th September 2014

Well today is my hibernation day. hahaha. Whoever I got up for a few hours to look at yesterday's news(Friday's) and today's news(Saturday).

I had a weird dream, more so a nonsensical one. Mom runs over a small lamppost on the road. Normally a Lamppost is several meters high, yet the one in my dream was a child like size etc., So Mom stops the car. A white coach bypasses us upon seeing us stopped in the middle of the road. Then another black car coming in the opposite direction, looks weirdly at the coach, as much to say, "aint you very impatient. Something to that affect. So Mom pulls aside and magically the car is off the road as in a few meters off the road literally, and the wheels spin round and round like as if I were on a high or something.

I did however here persistent banging and window banging. Then immediately thoughts came to mind, whit this I mean , that Frank my landlord could throw me out, and that the Folks could use this to get me out. What I'm trying to say, is that they could purposely be doing this, then Franky, gets a few calls in the form of complaints, then he comes to me, and says there have been complaints and then evicts me.

When that settled down, I continuously to this day even to repeat to myself, "I could have sworn that it'd never happen". What I'm referring to is, last Wednesday, when I went to see The Wizard of Oz(Review here), I was to meet my friend for the film at 6, however I was late in getting up. So I went ahead got my food. I said to myself, perhaps he won't be bothered in asking me for cash. Shortly after the film began, he asked if he could borrow. Says I to meself, I could have sworn, he wouldn't. And here's me thinking I got away with him asking by me being late. Not that I planned it this way. hahhaha. Well I've restricted in seeing him once a week. Thank god he paid for the iMAX itself, as its very horridly expensive even with the Unlimited Scheme. So I'm on the course of looking for NEW friends who don't tell lies to me,(The only people I tell lies to are my parents, I know that, My sister knows it, and possibly the parents themselves), But one person or groups of people i NEVER tell lies to are my FRIENDS and of course my sis. Like, why would I tell her lies. She has done so much for me, in the past. I am the most loyast person you can think of. Oh and also I will be making sure that I NEVER ask a person for money EVER. I just do with out food etc. Likewise I will be making sure that no friend ASKS me. Its no wonder I have thoughts of slicing n dicing(to the point that its invisible ONLY to my mental knowledge).

So eventually as I said above, I got up to look at yesterday's and today's news. I also checked to see if I have 7th Heaven's episodes recorded. So yanked up my lappy and checked to ensure they's in perfect quality. All's was well.


No comments:

Post a Comment