Saturday 19 April 2014

Diary 19th April 2014

It was my intention today to go along to the Dublin Food Co Op. However with the same excuse like any, I was far too tired. I also noted that even if I do make it to the cinema, that I would be too tired to even concentrate on the film. SO with that mind, I decided to leave it. And got up in time for Rio 2. Review here. and The Amazing Spiderman 2. Review here. I went along to Rio 2 last Sunday. But went back to it today as I had missed some of it last week.  When I was at the Spiderman film, waiting to show my ticket, somebody tapped my soldier. I coudlnt' believe my eyes, that it was Spidey. Chances are that he saw my Spidey tshirt. Wish it was Garfield. mmmm. But eitherway I was so happy and gleamy, to the point  that I wanted to get a pic. But never got round to it. In the screen, before the film itself started, SPidey was in the screen saying hello getting pics etc., I recently had started to shut down my phone for battery reasons. Today I wished it wasn't one of em. So I tried turning the phone on again for a quick pic, but was too slow, he had gone. Nevertheless, I hope to see him again on Thurs when I go with BRendan O' F to see it. 

While I was waiting for my next film, namely SPidey, I decided to have a look at the summerwear in Penny(which is across the road). I found the fashion to be of quite disheartening, in that the mannuquins(which I go by) when choosing clothes to wear. Or I also go by if I find the guys that are wearing hot, I go by them too. Perhaps there'll be more available as the summer comes and arrives. 

So I got home safe and sound. I rang my Mom to thank for the food that she left outside my place. To my horrification, I learned of my sis' more serious condition. She is currently in our local hospital undergoing feed tube as she was complaining of neuasu feeling. Praying that she will get well soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment