Friday 18 April 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Well what can I say about this film. As well as my babe(Andrew Garfield - mmmmm as SPidey) I was most impressed with the film. It was literally Electrifiying and epic. We were treated to non-stop action of villians. We had a mad man at the beginning. Can't recall his name. Then along came Electro(Foxxx) woah what a performance. I was most impressed with it. Everytime he spoke it was heaven to listen to. So soothing as i said in my previous review of: The Legend of Hercules. At the beginning of the film, it was shown that he was a "Nobody" in that nobody cared if he existed. Spidey assured him: That "He's NOT a nobody, he's a somebody". He even took issue with SPidey. hehehe. So then came another villain Harry Osborne((DeHanan)Son of the founder of Oscorp- if I'm to be correct. Correct me if I'm wrong). Harry wanted to get blood from Spiderman(My babe - Garfield. mmmm) as his father passed on a hereditary to him, that was killing him. So as Spidey wouldn't do it, he had to resort to other ways. So Electro and himself formed a team, to fight against him. Electro V Spidey fantastic. Anywhere ELectro was was most admirable. I truly enjoyed this film in total.
Although it is with great sadness that Marvel killed off the main character(Gwen i'm referring to), that was most upsetting. Considering Spidey kept seeing visions of her dead father.

I even suggested that it was better than Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Review here. I found this partiducalr film to have great action don't get me wrong, but the dialogue, a bit of a yawn. WHereas SPidey, yep plenny of it. No doubt. 

As with any film, this particular film was no different when it came to comedy. Truly amazing, esp with my hunky. heheeh

The film portrayed our severe reliance on Electricity. LIke the Airprots Radar was gone. Not even the telelphone wouldn't work.

Overall highly recommended film. Totally awesome. Go and see it.

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1872181/


No comments:

Post a Comment