Friday 16 October 2015

Pan

Pan was very good. The music score I felt although at the beginning very good, however thou throughout the film, the music decreased. In my opinion, I think you should actually read up on the story of the Boy who never grew up. hahaah. I found the storyline a bit confusing in particular below relating to the fairies and the mother of Pan

The film, tells a story of a boy who is orphaned into an orphanage in a setting of World War 2. He is mistreated by the Matron or the Mother Superior. One particular night he is abducted by apparently pirates. Captain Blackbeard(Jackman) heads the pirates. He welcomes the boys "Welcome to NEVERLAND". It is then made apparent that Pan(Miller) is actually "special", ie to "fulfill the prophecy". So he befriends James Hook(Garrett Hedlund) who "lies as he's a Grownup", ahahah. Great laugh that was. Then Hook and Pan actually escape into a fairyland. Now this bit I was COMPLETELY lost. All I know they's the Goodies. hahaha. The Pirates then catch up. A war ensues. The now infamous Tinkerbell, says I to meself: "Oh she's on her own now, ie she has her own movies".

"Home is not where you're from, but Home is what you make"


No comments:

Post a Comment