Thursday 3 September 2015

Diary 3rd September 2015

Again I didn't bother  going to cinema. Would rather sleep. hehehehe. I was however to meet Searson for a movie. However that didn't materialise due to me at least not showing up. hahhaa. So I slept it out. Maureen came to my door, again obviously didn't answer the door. So she left the food at the step. I went to get it. Ate the wedges, however I went to try the soup which is creamy, I immediately suspected Milk or Cream from a cow. I took one spoon. I was getting sleepy, so was not prepared to be sitting on toilet doing the "business". So then afterwards, I headed back to bed.

Then remarkably another Wet Dream occurred, wonder what up with these. hahaah.

NSFW Sexual content Commences

AS part of my weird dreams, I am fleeing Syria or some country, for me possibly Romania. My sis and I are in a compartment. I go to shower in my white briefs. And then start to get the sensation. And I cum. I then realsie crap, I exclaim "Not again".

NSFW Sexual content Finishes

So for the above reason, I wake up and let the bed dry out. hahaha. Then because I blocked the Bodily fluid, I go to take piss. And Immediately its as if someone is cutting my muscley off ie what am trying to say, its a bitch to piss. So like if someone has an STD while pissing and your muscley is soar, then that's a symptom.

Then I get a voicemail, actually two. One from Mom and another from Maureen. While listening to Maureen's I couldn't understand what was she apoliogising for. It only came to mind thou that could it be that she was meeting "Fiona", which my sis thinks its a play, then again my niavity does play its part, so I ain't sure whats the truth and whats not.

Then I listened to Mom's voicemail. Suddenly I got a huge sigh of relief. As in Mom actually apologisied for all that was said as one would say. However something's stopping me from going up to them and that is the fact that DAD never apologised. Thats what this whole thing about is. All he cares is about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Like a few years ago he accused me of being a parasite. That deeply hurt me. However he was right in that case, cause any money I was getting, I was spending it. So I accepted him for that. But this time, he accused me of using HIS money on Westwood. Its MY Money, whom I get from the State. One things for sure, I ain't sure why she actually said about being happy to stay in Ireland. The only thing I could think of is that my sis may have mentioned to Mom about my Mom in Romania and the ILLEGALITY. But more so, I fail to understand why Mom would mention it in the first place, when it was MAUREEN who brought up Romania and the "unhappiness" of me. Like I am very HAPPY in Ireland, no question. Its Dad's stubbornness I am NOT HAPPY about. I respect my Mom's in ROmania's wishes of NEVER to meet her. Its sad, but there's nothing I can do about that. Its the law. I am a "Law Abiding Citizen" as the film title is told.

NEWS

Images of a 3 yr old toddler Ailan Kurdi washed up ashore, has brought hearts broken. He was washed up on a TUrkish Beach. TV3 News I found was most heart breaking when they Warned viewers for a few mins, to the point the reporter even had a black screen while at the same time speaking. "TV3 news took the decision to show the pictures etc., etc.," When we saw the pictures, My body went completely cold, as if it weren't cold enough. My heart as a blogger, goes out to the Father ... Kurdi. The child, along with his brother and the Mother all perished coming from Bogdan on the way to Kos, Greece. THey all drowned on a Dingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment