Friday 31 July 2015

Diary 31st July 2015

Well so far its been an exhausting day for the legs arlite. hahaha. It started off when I realised that I went to bed too late. Was 7am, it was. hahaha. What delayed me in going to bed in the first place, I was uploading my +Puppys Stanescu to +Twitter. Some tweets weren't going through. I was baffled. I did a testing in both my gstanescu84 and the puppys. The Puppys still wasn't working. So I failed to understand. So I googled it, and it actually was that I needed to add my number. So when I added my number, it started to work out I was to meet Mom for 11am. that's less than 4hrs sleep. So I met up. Mom left her car and we got the bus in. We were to get my Birth Cert OFFICIALLY translated by a Translater in Ormond Quay. So we first headed to An Post which I didn't realsie there was a branch there, hahaha and got a Postal Order. We then headed next door to get a bite to eat. I had a beautiful salad role. And APPLE. awwww.  We sat down at a bus stop and had a "picnic". hehehee. We then got a bus back to Dame St and had an Eddie Rocket's moment. On the way to get the bus home, We passed The Larder(Review here) where I had one of the first meetups of Pride 2015. haahah. We then headed on home. And I collected my bike. Then headed home. On the way home, on the bus, I was saying the name of the stop in Irish. A passenger overheard me, and complimented on my Irish. heheeh. He said it sounds like Gaeilge Tuiasceart.

Then afterwards I headed to meet Emil for to see Terminator: Genisys(Review here). Shortly beforehand, I met up with a few of the lads in Outhouse. heehh. The last time, I met Emil was for Seventh Son(Review here).

NEWS

The Fix Spot fines have now come into force. If a cyclist is caught doing any of the following: 


  • Breaking a red light
  • No Lamps on Front or Rear
  • Cycling in a Pedestrian
  • Failing to stop for a warden
you will be stopped by An Garda and they will ask for your name and address. If you fail to do so or they have an issue, they will up the charge to €60 and failing that you will be summoned to court

Today marks the 40th Anniversary of the Miami Showband Massacre. 6 band members were gunned down. 3 of the 4 members of the band, died. 

Ireland NOW can introduce Marriage Equality. Two applicants had lodged appeals AGAINST the recent Marriage Referendum hence the delay in bringing to law the Same Sex Marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment