Wednesday 1 April 2015

Diary 1st April 2015

Dreams

Dream of whereby in a dorm with O' Farrell.

I encounter Noel Kenny, I begin to cry as I'm pining for him.
I see Síobhán. Her friend begins to pass me off by holding an object.

Then when I got up from the weird dreams, haahah, I got up and ready to make my long 2hr walk to Dundrum. I enjoyed the immense preassure on my foot. hehehe. I met O' Farrell at the Movies@ Dundrum. I was so impressed as to how "American" it looked like. hahaha. We first headed to get a cuppa. O' Farrell was served by a very nice woman. Yet I got the badasss one. He looked as thou he were Manager material. He literally told her to go. So I got him, instead. I asked if there were any vegan options. Or even Soya milk. Which I got in the end.

So with the manners of a pig left behind, we both headed to Movies@Dundrum cinema to get our tickets for to see Cinderella(Review here). I decided to sign up for the Loyalty Scheme, as we would save eventually. hahah. I asked the guy while getting food, if they sold veggie Hot Dogs, as in tofu, or whatever, his reply was laughing, heeheh. He said there is only Meat in the hot dogs. "What else would there be" his reply. So then a few days after, I began to look into the "way" he said it. By that I mean, he sees two guys, the guy himself, looked as O' Farrell says is "with us", ie Gay. eheheh.

So we dispersed. I headed my way, he headed his way. So I ended up on South Circular Rd., On the way there thou, I encountered a Vending Machine. I wanted a Coke Zero and a Fanta. But it gave me Coke Zero. Even thou I pressed on Coke Zero. hahahah. I tried a few times. It was raining heavily, I also encountered an accident on Clanbrassil St. Great activity arlite at night time. haahah. I was struggling on the way home especially from South Circular Rd., with my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment