Tuesday 17 February 2015

Diary 17th February 2015

I was due to sign in my quarterly sign on for to continue getting my Dole(or Legally speaking Social Welfare Payment ie Jobseekers Allowance). However I failed to get up on time and hence was not on time. I arrived at 2 mins past closing. So I was getting agitated and all sorts of thoughts came to mind. Like loosing my home or my Puppys and Inflatables   etc., or whatever. So I hopped into Intreo the employment agency next door. Queued up for a few mins. The  lady who served the person ahead of me, was very nice. She was very nice to me, UNTIL she found out my payment type. ITs like a stigma kinda thing. HEr attitiude chagned comeptely. She told me to come back tomoz. So headed back to drumcondra to collect dole and finance. Headed to my sis. While there i got a call from ud never guess the number that's been hasling me. It was sky all along. They used to use a different number. UK or a local. As in a dublin. D but everytime is ring bk it wud b emergency services ie 999.

No comments:

Post a Comment