Saturday 17 January 2015

Govinda's, Middle Abbey St

My friend and I popped along to Govinda's in Middle Abbey St. Great selection. Its a buffet style, whereby you choose what you want, and pay a certain price. Which is quite reasonable too. Too much hippy for my liking. One customer, although could have been a staff member thought i was a girl. Perhaps with my rainbow Scarfy. So two issues were at hand, a bit too homophobic for my liking. Like the person who accused me of  being a "woman" when he says "ladys first", then the staff member BEHIND the counter said something, then the fact that its a Christian type of restaurant. The food thou, very delicious. Great vegan offering. My friend thou advised strongly that Govinda's is very CHRISTIAN like hence "the hippy" lifestyle type. While personally I have no issues with any persons, I only take up issue, if a person actually accuses me of any sorts. So bottomline, I would not recommend Govinda's on Middle Abbey St(Not sure about other branches thou), for ANY gay people. Too christian for my liking. If you want Vegan food, there are plenty of other places in Dublin's Fair City.

Buffet Style


Buffet Style


Lemon Cheesecake


Raspberry Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment