Tuesday 13 January 2015

Diary 13th January 2015

PS THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT

Course CV personal profile
Cv. Mentor very worried about my lack of experience in driving ie career change

Frank called round to fix plumbing. Mom very unimpressed with job. Sure what's new. What had happened was every time, a person above me was flushing his toilet the "contents" of his would appear in my shower AND toilet. The smell was a horrible obv, so as such I couldn't shower for obvious reasons.

Mom called down to me to collect decorations. However she didn't know that Dad was on his way down to collect me for to go to PC World for the new lappy. As the other had died. So we both headed. Very helpful salesperson. Recommended me McAfee. Told me of the John McAfee ruining image of the company and so Intel bought em over McAfee. Recommended warranty. Great value might I add. Plus will have to wait till tomorrow to collect as PC World will set up for me. Amazed by dad's mathematical skills. Dad was calculating for me which would be better value, per month or per year or for 3 yrs. Clearly the 3yrs out did. haha.  We both headed to Little Chef now called Travelodge same as the hotel aspect. Then home to Mom and Dad's place. At first to put decorations up in the attic but with time catching up and his tiredness will leave till tomorrow. Mom brought me to My sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment