Saturday 6 December 2014

Diary 6th December 2014

Got up with alot to do. So headed onto An Post with a view of getting stamps. But then was told that they were closed. So just got the cards.

I then got a call from Dad saying my pasta from Maudy is around. He thought I was in.  I was on the way home.

So then I headed onto towards gpo to get stamps. I was most impressed with his costumer service. So then I went towards PC World to get a selfystick for my sis n more important a CD-R for ubuntu. On the way I encountered NOT one Christmas decorations whatsoever. Then onto outhouse for to write my cards. On the way I noticed Christy's Hardware store. So I popped in there and saw that there were no Christmas decorations whatsoever. The hanging kind. I also encountered Caroline(whom my mom met in June's Pride festivities. ) n Cormac Cashman(who runs ProHomo on a Thurs in the Dragon.)  So I headed onto the outhouse and saw Severn and Tatiana. I told them of my lonesome that I would be doing come Christmas Day.

So I popped around to eurogiant and then to Rainbow Christmas market in the Chocolate Factory. I then headed onwards to Smyths Toys to see if Warrior Doll from last week's toy show. The shop assistnat didn't know what I was talking about let alone the Toy Show. On the way I encountered my Facebook friend Larissa from Romania. Was great to see her. What a welcome I got. Hahaha. At first I freaked out then I had remembered I had seen her on Henry St a few mins earlier. After witnessing sheer ignorance from the Smyths Toys they clearly didn't know anything about warrior doll from the toy show. I headed onto towards the folks. I headed into Tesco for to get Dad a pressie. I encountered Kevin McMahon from my secondary school. Hehehe. I then headed on towards my folks to take 2 on my ubuntu. Didn't work as I got the wrong CDs. It's meant tk be DVD-RW. Heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment