Saturday 8 November 2014

Diary 8th November 2014

After a wondrous hibernation, I got up. heheeheh. I was looking at yesterday's news. Mom popped down. As I didn't have my SIM card, I went out as I seen her car. We chatted.

I spent the best part of half hour to an hour, contacting Emil, Todd(even more with Todd) and Brendan O' Farrell. Emil kindly got back to me eventually, saying he is unable meet. So it was my intention to go to O2 Henry St., to get my replacement SIM card, as I had lost it as reported . Then onto my Bank AIB on Capel St., So I set about heading off. So just as I stepped into O2, door and it on nearly 10 to 6 when they were closing at 6, I was taking my battery out, and would you believe it, that my SIM card was actually in the phone. I took the battery out, then I also took the SIM card of what I thought was my Puppies/Inflatables SIM Card, which was required to unlock my Facebook account for Puppies and Inflatables. Low and behold ANOTHER SIM card fell out. I kinda shud have thought something was wrong, as when I inserted my Puppies SIM, I entered my SIM for the phone, which was kinda strange. Eitherway bottomline, I have found the SIM card of my phone, so happy as larry. ahahaha. Then onto the AIB Bank to pay my rent.

While I was doing all the above, I in the meantime, trying to get through to Todd, but eventually I got through BUT when the movie had started. So I gave up on him, and contacting Brendan O' F. As he graduated as a Post Graduated Diploma, last week, I decided to pay for him as a gift. So while waiting for him, I headed to Pennys, GlamWorld and Jervis. I went to GlamWorld to have a look at the Inflatables Penis/Cock - whatever you're having yourself. ahahah. I went to Jervis to get Milk. Got myself a few items too as in clothes and an Rainbow Umbrella. While walking on Henry St., I noted a gay couple ie Lesbians HOLDING hands. I was delighted. eheheh. It then got me thinking, that if I see male/female couple, that one of em, could be either of gay ie NOT out, or either one of em or BOTH of em could be Bi, or how about this either one of em or both of em being Trans.

So I met Brendan. We got the tickets for Interstellar(Review here). While getting the food and bringing em to the screen, I had to tell Brendan that my trousers was falling down. So I had to yank em up. hahahah. When I got up to head on out of the screen, all of a sudden, I got a severe pain in my tendon, at the side of the knee cap area, Everytime, I took a step, it was killing me. It did go after a bit. Brendan looking on as I was in pain asking If I was alrite. etc., So after the film, I headed on home.

Where I was when I got home, was looking at Midday. The topic today was the Ashers Bakery up int he North, whereby they refused to serve a gay couple because of their sexuality. One of the panelists wittingly BUT clever at the same time saying: "Come here to me, Whats the law, the law men, women, gay straight your equal. And therefore You cannot discriminate. "

No comments:

Post a Comment