Friday 31 October 2014

Diary 31st October 2014 - Halloween

Well it was quite an interesting day. hehehhe. Considering the day that it was ie Halloween. I got up with a view of getting myself a Halloween Costume. I was gonna get the Grim Reaper costume in Fiarview, however they had closed, kinda thought so. I initially was thinking a Dracula, but then you'd have to face paint yourself. So with that outta the picture, I went into LIdls' and got myself a Pumpkin Costume. So adorable - ahahah. I then went to Eurogiant, to get a mask. hehehe.

I then headed onto the Outhouse. With my regout on ie the Pumpkin hhehe. Now I knew the Outhouse was having their own Halloween Party. NOT the patrons ie us. However it was in the Cafe, I thought they were gonna have it elsewhere. So with that in mind, I headed on upstairs to Men's night. Declan and Patrick was their. Oh and of course Scott. However  there was another lad their, who couldn't stop laughing. Shortly afterwards, it was getting uncomfortable. So I said don't get a heart attack, I couldn't have that on my conscience. hehehe. So the lads tried to encourage me to stay on, well more so Declan. So then I headed afterwards, I headed onto the movies. Went to the movies. I went to see Fury(Review here).

No comments:

Post a Comment