Tuesday 28 October 2014

Foam Café, Strand House, Dublin

I popped around to the Foam with my Mom, I was SO overwhelmed with all the CAMPNESS obviously in the positive. We were greeted with such lovely warm welcome. We were offered the Couch or the Table. As we were eating, we chose the table. My mother ordered the Soup of the Day likewise myself, which was Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Red Lentil Soup. She had a salmon Omelette for the main, and I had the Spanish Tortilla. They both were exquisite. The whole place was such an experience. I was first introduced back at the Day after Pride Day: The Ceremony of Love and Remembrance. A friend of mine brought me to the cafe of which at the time was closed, so we couldn't go in. However I said I'd bring my mother along. Well I never. It was MOST nondenominational. Like there was Buddhism, Catholicisms. There was a feeling of relaxation ambiance. Cute guys. haahhaha.

Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Red Lentil Soup



Spanish Tortilla




Tea



















No comments:

Post a Comment