Sunday 5 October 2014

Diary 5th October 2014

Well I had set my alarm for half 5, I failed to get up. Would appear, I had forgotten to get the Snooze function working. Unfortunately my sis thinking I was self harming or whatever, she came down in the heavy rain. God love her. She kept getting texts saying I was at a Movie. This is enabled by my AutoSMS app, I have. Bottomline is that I was late in getting up and my poor sis had to come down in the pouring rain. As she was so worried about me, she contacted my folks, and they came down. My Mom banging at the door. Whats even amazing is that my sis had told me she was shouting etc., yet I never heard a thing. So they offered me a lift, as I was highly late for my sis. So on the way, I didn't say much. I did note however, that Dad never even looked at the sight of me, let alone me. He's prob still raw about my no show when the American cousins arrived.

So we chatted for a bit, when I arrived at my sis' place. I revealed to her, that I can't just simply dump my mates that have caused my anguish. As I view them as a "relationship", and that if they were to simply exit my life, I'd be seriously self harming, BUT at the same time, I can't stand their lies and the money grabber as I describe one. So I shall be seeing MORE of my other mates, that I rarely see, and see my other mates that are causing my depression once a week or whenever I bump into em.

NEWS

A mass grave has been found outside the city of Iguala. 40 trainee teachers were reported missing the end of last month. It is believed that the police who had been investigating got corrupt in Drug Cartels. The students were on their way to a protest in relation to better teacher rights etc., The police appeared and shot some of them dead. So far 22 Officers have been arrested in connection to the shooting.

Pope Francis has said mass at an inaugural of the Synod. A questionnaire setup by Pope Francis was circulated last year globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment