Sunday 19 October 2014

Diary 19th October 2014

After sleeping quite a number of hours, I got up. I got a call from my sis saying that Mom n Dad n herself obv, are heading out for a meal. I was a bit apprehensive at first. Then I said yeah, I would go.

So we all headed out to Regency Hotel restaurant(Review here). On the way, I wanted to show Mom my puppies on the phone. However the phone is very sensitive ty in that touch anything other items might appear etc., So with that, I threw up my puppies, and low and behold with Mom being so figgity, she touched the screen and my pic of me in my undies appeared. Well, I never,  the embarrassment that I came out with. heheeh.

I compare Water Charge to Abortion in terms of the controversy. In the Dáil etc., So Mom asked me if I was for Water Charge or against. I said I was against, as I literally don't have the cash. Then I went on to say the way the Govt brought it in was horrible arsed. We all had a great laugh. We were discussing Dad's lappy, in that its been misbehavin' of late. So after the meal, we headed back home to Mom and Dad's gaf. Dad wanted to send an email to Jim(The guy I failed to show up recently for. As in my Dad's relatives). My sis and I had told our folks, that its Jane's Birthday today, ie Jim's wife. My sis had said that she has aged. So Mom wanted to see her on Facebook. I logged in. Me shaking in my booths with both my folks looking at my content. So I then searched for Jane, couldn't find her. etc., etc., So to make a long story short, we just left it. I along with my sis Dad left us back.

So then I headed on towards my sis. I got my cell phone topup. Then eventually

NEWS

The Synod, has ended with Pope Paul VI being beatified, and in the controversial document that said that gays "have quailtys to share with the christian community". The controversial was rejected after it failed to get 21/3 majority. Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI has been made Cardinal. The former Pope is just one step away from Sainthood.





  • Pope Paul VI led the Catholic Church form '63 - '78. 
  • He was born Giovanni Montini, in Lombardi, Italy 1897
  • Ordained a Priest when he was 23
  • Became Archbishop of Milan
  • He was chosen as Pope in 1963 after becoming Archbishop of Milan
  • He presided over the Final Stages of the 2nd Vatican Council
  • He is remembered on reinforce the Churches Ban on Artificial Contraception on which Pope Francis current agrees. 
  • Pope Paul VI was the most traveled pope of his time. First trip was to the Holy Land in 1964. This visit included an historic meeting with the Greek Orthodox Patrioarch in Jerusalem. 
  • Died in 1978 in the Papal Palace of Castel Gandolfo (Papal Summer Residence)

No comments:

Post a Comment