Wednesday 17 September 2014

Diary 12th September 2014

Now, as I had yet to sleep, I just continued my day. I was looking at Tonight with Vincent Browne. There was a quite interesting debate on being debated. Should the media be interested in every minor detail. E.g The alleged nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence. Like is there a need for the public to know such information. Eg that Vincent gave was the spat that the Health Minster(Varadkar) and the Taoiseach were having Vincent's point was do we need to know every single little thing. Or as he puts it "Tits for tats".

Then I started the tidy up of the place. Well more so making further room. I now have a bit of room for visitors(WHAT VISITORS, no one ever goes near a Hepatitis B guy - I'm leaving out my Family, cause obviously they come down. hahaha).

Then I got a call from O' Farrell to know plans for tonight. I was intended on going to A film, of which I wasn't sure which. I was to leave at around 7 - half 7. So instead, during my  tidy up, I found my bicycle pump. So I used that to inflate my babes, which some sadly are not staying, but NEVERTHELESS. And of course I was inflating my new exercise ball, that I got in Lidls last week.

On my way, Maureen rang me for a chat. However throughout the call, I couldn't' hear her. She has this habbit of holding the fire, as if it were on "fire" kinda thing. I got increasingly frustrated. She has been using a mobile phone for over 10 years.  So I just cut the convo  short. Then while I was on the phone, I had gotten a message from my mate Todd, wanting a bit of company for a meal or something. As it happens, I was very close. However due to communications errors etc., we weren't able to meetup.

So eventually, I arrived at the Outhouse. I encountered Gerry the teacher. Haven't seen him in ages. heeheh. I also encountered Noel of only whom I had met around Pride festivities.  There were also 2 HOT Indian guys who clearly hadn't any manners or either that they were VERY very shy. More than likely the latter. Then of course O' Farrell himself was there. O' Farrell had asked me if I had sent him a picture of me in my undies or something like that. This brought up in a derogatory sense, as they have nothing better to talk about. I'm talking about the Pride Festivities that was held this year. It was marred in controversy(well in my books anyways). Seriously guys, WOULD YOU's EVER SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT MY. You talk the talk of letting go the past, NOW PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH. You's just have to gonna get use to it. They do it in the States, in fact a friend of mine, who was at the same pride as me this year NEVER got any STICK. NOW WTF WITH THAT. I shall be continued to express my sexuality. LIKE IT or LUMP IT. Then low and behold Ronan was there. He showed me pics of himself as Wolverine. And by jasues he's the splitting image of him, WITHOUT any Photoshopping. While he was browsing for the pics of Wolverine, he probably accidentally showed me a pic of a large cock with a ring on it. That was hot. hahaaha. Patrick was there to provide a few laughs. ahhahaha. Bernard hahahah like he was sitting in a Dracula sttyle armchair. heheheeh. I was introduced by O' Farrell to Cathal. Very nice bloke he is. His first time. I was amazed by the amount of ppl that was in attendance. Oh and not forgetting David. Afterall I had only seen him yesterday. hahaahha

As I was leaving for the film, I was getting the feeling of NOT to go, that I was having such a great time. However when the remark of my regout was made, I just had to get out. Even poor Noel taught he had said something. I said no that I was going to a film. So with that in mind, I set about going to the cinema to see Guardians of the Galaxy(Review here). However when I arrived, it wasn't meant to be. As the times were different. Perhaps I misread it or whatever. But this has happened in the past. So I went to see The Guest(Review here).

Then after the film, I headed home. Now as I didn't have cooking oil for my pasta tonight, I needed it badly. So I got it in my local garage. Imagine for  1.5ltr a small feckin' of a bottle, 4.10. Sure Tescos charge that amount for their BIG version and its a branded one too.

NEWS

Dr. REv Ian Paisley has died at the age of 88. He co-founded The DUP(Democratic Unionist Party) in 1970. He lead the party from '71 - '08. Born in Ballymena, Co. Armagh 1926. He was First Minister from 2007 until 2008.
He continued to serve as MP for North Antrim from 1970. til 2010. He once opposed Power Sharing, but later reversed his position. He retired COMPLETELY from Politics in 2011. He is survived by his Wife and Family. May he Rest In Peace

A Spinosauraus has been discovered. Shark to a Creature. Described to adapted life int eh water. Bigger than T-Rek. Lived most of its life in water. Lived 95 million years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment