Thursday 31 July 2014

Diary 30th July 2014

I was just about finishing up on my Cooking programs of Nevin Maguire, when I got a call from Mom. As per normal, couldn't answer the phone. So I listened to the voicemail. I got so exited that the phone Sammy 2nd(Galaxy Note 3) does actually exist in Ireland. O2 in Henry St., where they know me, as I've always gotten my phones there, had 3 left. The new variant Galaxy Note 4 is due for release tot he world in Sept(I'm not sure when in Ireland thou). So Mom collected me and was surprised to see Dad there too. The plan was that he go into the store, and buy it with me. So we after much anticipation, I have my new baby. heheeheh.

On the way back to the car, I had to get milk. I was looking for Almond Milk. While looking there, I noted they have a new version of the Soya brand. So I purchased it. hehehe.
Twas quite funny, the way Dad was holding. He was literally squeezing the O2 bag. hahahah. Obviously I could see where he was coming from.

Then afterwards, I headed to the bank with the folks in tow, of course. haahah. I saw my Uncle/My Godfather - Gerry in the Bank. He was doing Business Banking. He didn't even see me. I went in with a view of lodging my money in and doing the transferring. However the bank upgraded the machines, so hence I need my card. I don't bother bringing my card anymore, cause I keep loosing it or leaving it behind. Which is costing me(hardship, distress wise).

On our travels, we encountered a Google Car with the StreetWise car camera. Twas so awesome and cool to see such.

So then afterwards, we headed to their gaf. We had a bit of chat and dinn dinn. I asked their opinion on the Golddigger, I saw on Ireland AM on Mon. They were of the opinion that they disagree. Mom thought I was referring to age between the two. I said NO, it was relating to  finance. So then, I asked about the misunderstanding of the clerk in Scribbles yesterday. And they actually agreed with me. In that she outdid herself. I kinda thought so alrite. So then I got onto a slightly more difficult or sensitive topic for both parties. My dear precious Mom. As it happens, it has now been revealed, that a friend of my Mother's(both MOm in Ireland and Marianna) had said to my Mom in Ireland that she'd prefer if there were no contact made. Dad made the point if there were a Refraining Order, that the hubbie would find out. I got the vibe from him, that he was pissed off with me. Don't know why. Like both Mom n Dad had told me. I just brushed it under the carpet. But am overwhelmed and more than delighted that she obviously wanted to keep me, BUT that the hubbie ie the Step Dad never knew anything about me. Ie another Ireland back int eh early days. When sex out of wedlock was not known. In fact Dad referenced this. So then I brought up well what happens if the Step Daddie dies or whatever. Mom was surprised to hear of this, int hat she never thought of that. hahaah.

So then Dad had to leave to go and get chiropody done. So Mom wanted to find out what up with her Key that it won't work when remotely trying to open and close the door. I in the meantime, had made an appointment with the Dr., for my legs, my cheeks, and my ears. So then Mom brought me to bring my laundry into Clean Freaks. Then afterwards Mom brought me up to Pennys in Artane to get new trousers. I instantly fell in love wit da Scarfs(Scarfies awwwwwwwwww).

With all this joyous occasion, I was treated to a lecture of BLOW DOWN my Inflatables, Tidy up my gaf, MOVE OUT,

And I still haven;t freaking slept. hahahahaaha.

NEWS




Argentina is facing its second Default since the "turn of the century". The fate of a nation will have been decided by a court in New York's judge's hand by midnight.

Former Minister Alan Shatter TD is has begin a High Court Challenge and is attempting to quash some of the findings found in the Guerin Report concerning his handling of the claims by the Garda Whistleblower Sgt. Maurice McCabe. The Minister claims he should have been interviewed by Senior Counsel Sean Guerin(Author of the Guerin Report - hence the name)

No comments:

Post a Comment