Wednesday 28 May 2014

Diary 27th May 2014

Well after the weekends Elections of which more to be provided in due course., I failed to sleep. I use the Sky Box's red light NOT the standby but the Recording to help me navigate the time to wake up. I knew I was recording the 1  o clock news. I went off around 9. Morning Edition starts at 9 finishing at 11. So I would have seen the red light for 2 hrs. However after that, there was no red light, I  still failing to sleep. Mom was to collect me for 2pm. So I when I saw the red light for the 1pm, I was to get up and shower and get ready. As I have no alarm because Sammy ain't around, and Poddy I left behind in my sis' place last Sunday. So I've no alarm, and have to risk in getting up late or whatever.

So that said, I had to get up and shower for 2pm. Dad collected me and of course Mom. There was a mis communication. I had understood we were going to GNIB but Mom had other plans. She had plans to go to The Citizenship center on Gardner St., So Dad dropped us off, eventually we arrived. When I went in, I was required to fill out an information. The place in question, is actually questionable. The smell etc., The staff questionable too. I was told it was a Government Agency. Sure what else would ya expect. hahaah. After I had filled out the information required, we were quickly called. So that's a plus. So the clerk went through the information.  So bottomline, I will not have to wait a further 5 years. I will however be required to re-apply for citizenship. However it was pointed out to the clerk, that I was brought in here ILLEGALLY. Why the cops haven't caught us I'll never know. I sure hope this don't dampened my hopes of applying for America.

So after that both Mom and I., met Maureen to get my Glasses fixed in Specsavers and to see if anything could be done for my Cell phone. With Specsavers, we waited around. Eventually they got round to me, didn't have to wait too long.
So then we got to Burger King. We had a bite a grub. Chatted variously. I find that whenever I'm with Mom and Maureen, that I'm constantly going back to my old days, ie being in on my self, being their "Golden Boys". Is this normal? I don't know. But I did have an extra ingredient. "Cute Guys". Everywhere I turned hot guy, hot guy etc., It was fabulous. However one thing that Maureen brought up was last summer, I met her in Delhi O' Delhi(Vegetarian India Restaurant) for one of our Monthly meetups. I wore very short shorts ie a White(according to her "Quite revealing") I remember telling her at the time, geez that's quite pervy for a Nun. hahaah. The reason I bring this up, is that she brought up again. Now she was advising that I wear shorts that are very long, if at beach, she continued that's alrite. I shall continued to what I wear. If nobody don't like, they know where to go. I can see that I shant be seeing Maureen for awhile. Once a month does me grand. hahahah.
So we all went to O2, to see if anything could be done regards my phone. The sales person advised that nothing can be done to a water damaged phone. Currently If I reboot the phone or power it off or ifi it restarts on its own, it never does so. So I continued if they sell batteries, or at the very least the new SIM card. She gave it to me. However she was a bit hesitant. She asked for ID, of which I provided. She said that the number doesn't match the name. So she called out the number, and it would appear that she mistake my number.

So then Mom and I got the bus home, Maureen went her way. I got off in Drumcondra to get my dole. I then realsied that I had to use the card to get lodge money in. as I have lost my own card again!!!!, I couldn't lodge the money as the Staff hours were closed.


Elections 2014: The Fallout

Labour:
Brendan Howlin
Alan Kelly


Mairead McGuiness Elected: Or as we say "I deem her elected". I was sad to learn that my sxc babe Simon Harris TD(Wicklow) was not elected.
A Surprise turn Sean Kelly(FG) Formerly GAA(Ireland's answer to America's NFL aka the Superbowl(All Ireland)) President has been elected along side running mate Deirdre CLune(new to the Parliament)

Still awaiting Midlands North West European Parliament Elections Count.
 UPDATE Matt Carty(Sinn Fein) have won a seat in Midlands North-West. One more seat remains.

One Electoral area in the Local Elections which took place last Friday(23rd May), a Councillor was going around canvassing as per normal, and all of sudden, collapsed and died. The Electoral Area, for his area will be destroyed and an another election will be run, in the near future. May he RIP. I'm actually referring to Banning. I'm almost sure he was running for FG.
One thing that Vincent Browne mentions(host of Tonight With Vincent Browne),  is that: "Counts go on and on and on.". He made the point as the Counts for both are still on going. Totallying 5 Days. If it were to be done Electronically, we'd know well by now who are representative would be, instead of waiting around. This was mentioned as a few years ago well before the current government, they had purchased an E-Voting system. Which was never used. Cost a total of a couple of hundred million Euro. Something like that. The current government was forced to dispose of it. ripping it to shreds etc., What a waste.

I'm after discovering a neat little trick with a site. As some of you may know, I'm big into photography. I love saving the pics too to the HDD. I'm very careful thou of sharing it on sites, unless the site or User, has given prior permission. With 500px a Professional Photo Sharing website, where you can purchase photos etc., I am now able to view pics and share them across sites. Perfect for what I was looking for.

So Election 2014: Summary Day 5

Mairead McGuiness (FG) Elected Ireland Midlands North West
Sean Kelly (FG) Elected

Labour Party starts the nomination process:
 Expected to put into hat
   Joan Burton
   Brendan Howlin
   Alan Kelly
   Dominic Hannigan(I'm almost sure he's the latest).

 Todate: Recheck(slightly different than Recount) being called on Ireland Midlands NOrth West Constituency.

My Dad last time I was up with him, rightly pointed out, that a TD from DOnegal(North West of Ireland), was kinda strange seeing his Election Poster int he Leinster. As it happens, from what I gather, we're are still waiting to see if he got elected. Pat the Pope Gallagher(FF).

















No comments:

Post a Comment