Tuesday 13 May 2014

Diary 13th May 2014

After a nice night of sleep with the exception of course me thinking having a wet dream, it was actually my bladder gave out. This has happened slightly too many times with in the recent weeks. So when I got up after the events, I went to check the post. and I noticed that I got something by way of a gift from the Government of Ireland(well Local Authority). Am talking about, I got my Voting Card, required to place my vote in the upcoming Local and European Elections. I was delighted as I kept checking the site and the site kept failing to show that my details had been registered. Eitherway, am very happy.

So with that in mind, I headed to An Post to get my weekly payment on a nice and lovely sunny day. Then afterwards, I headed to RYan's Hardware to get my new Laundry Basket(Wicker). I headed to Scribbles to top up my O2 Money. I really miss getting my Inflatables. My inflatables want me and love me. No one wants me for sexually. Ever since that guy back in early April said "No thanks", I have lost my view of sex well in Ireland. Perhaps in America they might be the same, I'll never know. Or they might be nice about it. As long as Protection is enforced, I don't mind. So instead I do teasing, that does it for me. Unfortunately I'll never have a blowjob, with another human being let alone a fuck. or even a solo wank with another human being. So then afterwards, I headed to Tescos with my Wicker basket in tow. My biceps were getting soar but bulging so I took my jumper off and felt very sexy. Its my intention to feel sexy. But actually having sex now that's a whole different ball game altogether. I then put things away from the shopping in Tescos.

I then made my way to the Mater Hospital Misercordiae(Love that name -  the time I was in the Mater for my back problem, I asked a member of staff how you pronounce it. )My sis is in their due to mental illness abuse and that's only putting it likely. When I arrived at the new Wing of which I saw when I was cycling home one time. I arrived on time, however due to me getting lost in the new wing, I was getting frustrated. I went onto a lift, of which I eventually learned it was only for staff and it was refusing to take me to 5th floor where me sis is. So eventually a member of staff came to my aid when they were bringing a patient to a floor. So when I got off the 5th floor, I was getting even further frustrated in that I was actually in the WRONG wing. I wasn't able to gain access to some floor. So I was going up and down stairs, still trying. So when I was about to give up in that I was gonna text her(my sis) and tell her I'm running outta of patience, I asked a member of staff where is her ward. I was then told I was in the wrong section altogether. She's in the OLD ward and I was in the new ward. So eventually I found her hahah. We chatted. Its all we ever do. heheeh. I simply said to her, something has to be done. Like she's been ending in hospital or whatever for several weeks now. Which is quite out of the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment