Saturday 5 April 2014

Diary 5th April 2014

Well like the other day, I woke up groggy, unable to shower as a result of all the walking. I was getting up to celebrate my sis' birthday which is today. We all went out to The Oar's Head or as my sis says Whore's Head considering it does sound pretty like it alrite. Well today went off without a hitch. I'd be quite interested in this day next week's 80th Birthday of my Aunty, Eileen. The fact that I was very close to her, 7 days is what remains in terms of whether I'll be invited by my mother or my Aunty(Nun) - Maureen or whatever. If I don't then I shall assume the blame of my homophobia on them that they are actually admitting to it all. Well I've moved on, I've been deleting em outta my life ie Facebook, any relation to em on my Cell Phone. Hell they didn't even get my sis a birthday gift. NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. They are actually admitting to wrong ie the hatred in terms of my sis they have for her. Anyways, The waitress ie waitressing skills etc., was by far lovely. No doubt, however the food in question was slightly hard, the door where we all were sitting, was banging constantly. It was most furiaritng. I wouldn't go back next time. So we all came back for a wonderful cuppa tea and dessert. Totally enjoyable. So afterwards I went back to my sis' place for a few hours. We looked at Two and A Half Men and King of Queens. So afterwards, I then headed onto Cineworld to see the latest film Divergent. Review here. I went along with Brendan O' F. On my way to Cineiworld, there was a guy in a box. His friend of which I recognised him from the Outhouse but also from somewhere else as well. Possibly school or something. The guy in the box was moving aorund ie making the box move. There was a bit of audiencce recording this. Of which I should come to think of it. It was hilarious. However I did get a shock alrite, when I saw the "box" moving aournd. Twas brill and fantastico. Before the film, I was chatting to a guy on Bender. I was hoping for a hook up after several years. We decided to go for it after the film. However, as a duty of care I divulged of my Hepititis B status. He more or less said "No thanks", so that quite upset me, he did however change his attitude as long as were careful. I had told him that I don't do bareback unless with a boyfriend. Of which he agreed. But he totally put me off, so perhaps another day. But he was just being an ass. So after the film, Both Brendan n I bumped into another mate of mine, Eoghan from Cineworld Craicers. Twas great to see him. When I was walking home, after depersing from both Brendan and Eoghan. they went they're separate ways, I did note quite alot of buzzing. Twas lovely to see the city buzzing again. heeheh

No comments:

Post a Comment