Wednesday 23 April 2014

Diary 23rd APril 2014

Well I woke up slightly LESS fatigued or "heavy" as I have been describing in the past few diary entries. The reason I say LESS, I was actually able to hop out of bed. The reason for this in my opinion is would you believe it is actually Dreams. I apparently was dreaming last night of which I don't remember too well. I went to sleep not as long as it used to take to get to sleep. So I was more than delighted.

So with that in mind I headed for the shower then headed onto the the Dole of which I missed yesterday due to me being late. Normally my activities int he post office is to receive my payment, put an amount in savings and obviously to my bills in my Bank Acc. HOWEVER today of all days, I was left short of €70 for the week, so bye bye food as one would say. As I was short of my Loan amount in the Bank Acc over the Easter weekend, I was wanting to take funds outta my savings and into my bank account, however the clerk obviously misinterpreted. I'm hoping to see what can be done. But there's no doubt, something did not go down well. So then I wanted to see if anything new appeared in my bank account, so popped into my bank, but the amount wasn't there yet. So I looked up later in the day and my amount I normally transfer was there and the extra to cover for both Loan amounts. But my own €70 is still missing.

So armed with a bit of upset news, I had to continue on with my day. I popped into Aldi to get milk, as Im very low on it. While there, I saw my mate Mark. twas lovely to see him.

I then also on the way popped into Gala to get a greeting card for Mom for her Birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow.

I met my mate Todd for the movies. WE chatted for abit. He seems alot more calm. Hell he even has started to tidy up his place. heeheh. He showed me what he wanted done in his small backyard. He asked me to do a bit of gardening. So we both headed onto Odeon to get our grub and see my babe Andrew Garfield. mmmmm. I found the service to be of exceptionally slow today. Especially for to get the cheese.. Todd wanted a Hot Dog, the clerk had to get the bundies elsewhere. Likewise for the cheese dip for both Todd and I, very slow in getting it.

I then headed home, after a very busy day. But took a different route home.

No comments:

Post a Comment