Wednesday 26 March 2014

Starred Up

PS. This post contains NSFW Content.

Well what can I say. Normally I'm not into Prison Drama films whatsoever, not even TV Shows. However the real reason was after seeing Jack O' Connell in 300: Rise of an Empire(Review here.), I just had to see him in this. Boy was there plenny use of the word "fuck". Every second word was with it. I said and I quote "The gays are gonna love this film. ". From what I could understand, there were gay lovers. And who could forget Jack's cock. Awww what a film. Then the wrestling scene. OH BOI. 
On a Film review level thou, the accent was VERY DIFFICULT to understand. To the point I was left guessing on a constant basis. As I said above, I am NOT into prison films or anything relating to a prison. The film Escape Plan was based in a prison BUT, it had a plot. With this, I just didn't have a clue what was going on. I went to the film with the idea of saying Jack's precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment