Friday 14 March 2014

Diary 14th March 2014

Another dream

I'm about to board a boat(An ark type). Somehow my friend Emil is on or at least I'm coaxing him to get on it. Then afterwards we're all in a house, while looking out the window, we all see a Ramb(Male sheep) and seeing it, that it should be on the ark. So with this in mind, we all coax the ramb back on the boat. While we see the actual reason as to why the ramb was seen in the first place. So afterwards we learn the wreck that's after happening to the ark. So next scene were all aboard the boat. Then half way our destination(The world's our oysters), we get into difficulty. Then there's a pet mouse, struggling to catch a string of some form, and unforutnlayley falls into the debris. And the screams of the child who could be the owner of the pet or maybe is frightened about the whole experience??

After I got up, from the dream, I got up for to shower, then have been looking at yesterday's news(Wednesday 13th). Mom dropped down with a Takeaway or something. I remember quiet asking her why ain't she with her sissies or at least the Gallery. She always goes to her Gallery every Friday then she meets her sissies. She said it was to do with Eileen is getting surgery or recovering from it. So I made to her to get the Duvet back. She offered to go and see whats the story. I went in first and he told me that it ain't ready. So in a fit of rage Mom went in, I said don't. I know the guy. I felt like telling her he's my bf(I'm not sure if he's gay thou). To stop her going in. She then said, I used Petrol to drop you down. So she popped into see him. She didn't believe me. So Mom dropped me back. She left me at a church as she was going onto Westwood.

Then shortly afterwards I got ready for tonight's Movies shinding. heheh.

So as I was slightly late if I were to arrive for Brendan, I decided to use the bike that Pops got me yesterday. I had intended to walk into the Cinema, BUT at the sametiem, I wanted to call into the Outhouse.

So then shortly afterwards, I headed to Cineworld to meet Brendan to see Need For Speed. Review here. I put it to him before the film, if he wanted to see 300: Rise Of An Empire again. Review here. I have noticed of late thou, that everytime, I see a film I've seen more than once, that I actually understand it more, or else I get the missing connections connected. So after the films, we both headed off, he proceeded to headed off and went our separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment