Thursday 13 March 2014

Diary 13th March 2014

Well today it was my plan to go to Lidls for my bike stuff and then ALdis for the T-shirts. However I got a call from me Pops to help him initially with the Electrical Goods he wanted to get rid of. I pointed out that 1stly that I was wanting to go to Lidls and Aldis to get bike stuff. and 2dnly as I didn't have anything to get rid of that I wouldn't be of any use. However really he wanted help to get rid of his stuff. So I was cool with that. We organised to get to Lidls for 9sih. I decided that from now on isntead of being late and getting items that I want from both Aldis and Lidls that I stay up for them, and then head to bed.

So Dad collected me at my gate 9 and we both headed to Lilds. I went around with him, getting bits and pieces. Getting my fav. Bread. Then to the bike accessories.

Then on the way out, he suggested that we pop into Tescos to have a looksie. We got a few items. I asked him about Maureen getting a new phone. And boy was I not prepared for what was to happen next. As I understand it, she got a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus(I looked up the O2 site based on "Samsung Galaxy" + €150). He suggested to Maureen that she don't get a sophisticated phone, considering her age and the fact that she don't need half those items. Of which I totally agreed. As my sis said previously, if she were to get a phone that sophisticated, it would to ensure both Crina n I are doing something worthwhile with our day. Which she speaks the truth too. Total bull if you ask me. But the truth.

So onwards we went onto Aldis. Dad stayed in the car, while I got my t-shirts. Of which I returned more than a few t-shirts. I actually got the sweat pants I was actually looking for. Was overda da moon to learn of this.

So we then headed back home, to his place. As he wanted to empty the car with all the shopping of ours and so to make room for the electrical to get rid of. WE headed to the recycling bank. We were surprised to see the Banks closed, no staff visible yet there was a tour of some form going on with school kids.

SO we headed back home. Dad had to be home for a plumber. Mom had come home from the hosp visiting her sister who's getting some nose jobs(lumps removal). So  we all sat down for a bit to eat. Dad got a phonecall from his Niece. They chatted for a bit. Mom thou wants me DESPERATELY outta my place. Unless my landlord has the balls to say Georgian, go elsewhere while we refurbish your place. Honestly not that hard. Mom also wants me to "sample" New York. I don't wanna. I wanna live there. She also wants me to go back to Technical Support either my means of a job or training or course or whatever. But I've grown outta of it. She asked me my plans for my 30th. I told her some of it, I didn't wanna tell her i Have plans of going to a Bathhouse(Boilerhouse). SO after a long comprehend and battle for freedom, I wanna headed home but first collect my duvet.

They gave me a surprise of which was by no means of a no battle zone, they both surprised me to get a bike for me. I told em I wanna waited for Crina's bday. which is in a few weeks. There's no saying NO to these two. hahah.

SO first we set about getting my duvet, of which was no surprise to learn that it ain't ready(what's new). Latest excuse is now that it won't be ready for another hour. Like I was gonna wait another hr let alone Mom n Dad who were dropping me down to the laundry.

So onwards we went to the bike. Dad bought me the bike. Funnily speaking, the bike I saw a few weeks ago was still there. hahaha. SO I met both Mom, Dad at my gaf.

So when I arrived home, I put stuff away. So now ama going into hibernation til tomoz. So ill speak to you all later after a long tiresome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment