Friday 7 February 2014

RoboCop

The film was met by very positive reviews. I personally enjoyed the film, immensely. The plot from what I could understand, was very simple that Alex is a cop on Detroits streets. There was an attempted murder done on him, his injuries was so severe. He only had the head and lungs and one hand left fromt he explosion. So to save what was left from him, they made a manRobot or "Tinman".  It was most impressive. Only two faults I found with the film. There was no need in my opinion for the TV presenter style of the movie. Samuel L. Jackson don't get me wrong did a fantastic job, however with that in mind I didn't' see the logic in it. And secondly fault, I personally am not into seeing body parts namely the lungs and brain. LIke when they were removing a machine part that was implanted in the brain, I personally wouldnt want to see it. If you want to see body parts, go and look at medical programs such as Grey's Anatomy or Casulty etc., I totally enjoyed the film no doubt. The action in it. Aww it brought back great memories. from the childhood. It brought great expectations and lives to its name. There was a twist at the end to the plot. I will let my friends and anyone who reads this blog post to figure it out for themselves. 


RoboCop (2014) http://goo.gl/HF5WBE



No comments:

Post a Comment