Saturday 15 February 2014

Diary 15th February 2014

As yesterday was Valentines Day, I decided to take to the bed, in anticipation of the holiday. Unless I am with someone, I shan't be celebrating it, becasue of the failed relationship of my ex(of which I blame certain ppl  - who shouldn't be a member of society). Twas these ppl who broke us up, and henceforth have  been suffering ever since.
While sleeping though, I had quite a few funny dreams. One of which was the upcoming Muppets movie, whereby the two muppets look exactly the same, but one with a red dot on his forehead. That was one,
Here's something for yeee: I was on a boat with which there was another boat(with which I was on). The word Nazis was mentioned. We were about to go into a door, but when the word was mentioned, My boat which I was on, decided to get off the big boat and speed off into the distance.

My other dream I was trying to think of was as follows

I'm with people and they throw an eyeball onto me forehead. According to the dream if ur struck with such you are incinerated. As I had seen it happening. However when I was struck with da eyeball I actually thought I was dead. But yet i survived. I saw something else or at least I felt it. Felt like metal. So I just took a guess dis was da reason I survived it. I looked In da mirror and saw another eyeball but of metal texture. and me looking around at da incinerated corpses. What a nightmare. Now I can recall the eyeball aspect from a Sabrina episode. But not as dis extensive.

Today was to be of somewhat busy day today.

Following is my agenda.


  • Career Zoo
  • The Lego Movie
  • Peabody
So onwards when I headed to Career Zoo in the Dublin Convention Center. As expected it was of no interest to me, no jobs going for my area of expertise - Photography. When I was at the careers fair, I saw a Professional Course(IATI - Accounting Technicians), I used to do as well as my computing. I said to meself, the fact that I failed their exams, and assignments, now my parents paid a hella of lotta of money for it. I said, How come me paps never said anything about the wasting of money that I had done, to me. Why was it on my poor sister on Christmas Day. Its a day I'm never gonna forget. Like think about it, all her faults(like who doesn't have any), was like a movie. Yet he went only on Crina, NOT my mom, NOT even myself. I just don't get dat man. So interesting. 

I decided to go to the Outhouse then to the meetup. While I was on my way to the OUthouse, I came across a protest for irish language to be recognised fully throughout the govt offices. Twas a very interesting protest. I enjoyed looking at it. I most certainly agreed with them. Republic of Ireland is meant to be in Irish NOT English.

So afterwards, I headed to the meetup, Dublin Film Fanatics for The Lego Movie. Review here. I initially went up to the Cafe Bar, in which I didn't see Adam(Organizer), So I asked a lady, she didn't know what I was talking about. I was about to head off, then a lad was about to stop me when he said hey. I asked is he Dublin Film Fanatic. He said he was. SO was happy to be a part of the group I was looking for. During the film, which was very comedic etc., I felt actually alot better. Throughout the day until the movie, I was feeling very down and suicidal(to a certain degree). 

SHortly after the film, I had met Brendan S, he was going to see Endless Love and I had planned on seeing Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Review here. As I was short of .20c, I had to ask my BRendan for a lend of money. Its never happened to me. I kept thinking and still do that the food would be 6.45. But actually 6.75. Felt totally ashamed to ask him for money. Then I decided to head to the screen. I found it strange that the movie screen had started slightly earlier, considering the film was due to start 6.10. Then when low and behold the movie title came up, it was found I was at the wrong screen. Felt so embarrassed. I quickly got my stuff, my scarfy was catching in the seat, but got out. So when I was at the right screen, I settled down and looked at the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment