Tuesday 11 February 2014

Diary 11th February 2014

I had very interested dreams. One of which I was expecting a drag queen r cross dresser for a visit.  However it wasn't meant to be. Maureen had barged her way in. BUT it wasn't Maureen it was her sister Colette.  So I said excuse me but I'm expecting someone.  She was leaving stuff for me.  Then afterwards I'm a separate dream apparently I was living at home.  Me paps had a wok system installed.  Crina had only come home from hospital.  She sat on the steps waiting for me.  She had welcomed me home. Before the dream ended I remember asking dad "so u got it installed then", he replied very hesitantly. You see when we ever we would get something installed or buy a new appliances or even get extensions building to da house I would get very excited.
Another dream occurred at Maureens.  Where by I was collecting OJ bottles of cartons.  I had to move them, so dat the bottles of cartons wudnt block da door I had to double em up.
My last dream which was kinda scary involved me in cloudy scenery. Everytime I dropped down i had too see if I cud stay with a particular monster.  Which funnily enough were the same monsters as those in some movie I've seen.

So there was this question, I wanna asked my folks that my THerapist, began to think me on. And that was if you accept a person as a gay person etc., thats grand, BUT if you don't accept a person for their sexuality why keep contact with them so to speak. My therapist in replied to me: "Every person has a story": This began playing with my mind in the most severest of forms. So I decided to actually ask them this particular question. So while I was showering, All these racy thoughts were racing through my mind etc., such as if they don't accept me the PROPER way, that i'd attempt suicide. I then recall in me mind that if Crina were looking for me, I had sent the text notifying "if you can't get through to me, you'll know where I am". And then it went on to tell my sis, to please tell the 2 BRendans(they's me besties.) and that I'd see em.

So afterwards, I got myself a brekkie, and looked at MOnday's news. Then as I was about to head out to collect my state benefits, I had lost my card(AGAIN!!!!!) which is required for the collection of the state benefits. I was a bit anxious in getting to the bank before 4pm incase it didn't work in the post office. However with me looking for the card, I was too late. So it just had to be pure luck for it to work int eh Post Office.

As I had to get my laundry to be done, I had to trek it all the way to the laundry in Drumcondra, then to the post office. But as luck would have it, the card(bank) worked like a dream.

So then onwards to Ryans HArdware to get a new battery for the watch. However with a surprise turn, he didn't have it. I couldn't open the battery compartment. There was a customer there, and he had said something in the line of, "yeah didn't you just have something in" something like that he said. I was a bit disappointed actually to the point a teary came out. So I just assumed it was becasue of being gay or something(Pink watch).

So then in the cold, snowy wintery weather in February!!!!! I strayed up to Mom n Dad's. Twas lovely to see em. I felt like home once more. They asked me how my weekly apts, are going etc., I said everything's alrite EXCEPT I had told them, that there was a statement that the therapist had been troubling me, more tot he question I had asked him. I asked them, "Why do you want me in your lives, if you don't accept me being gay". Mom, then replied "but of course we do". I proceeded "no you don't". She asked "why?" I said, that "the fact you think I'm gonna find a lassie". I told her, "thats not accepting me, there's no question of it. " and Dad smiling away there. I said to myself, just gonna leave it. So then they told me they were over at my Aunty, as she has a cold. They told me that she wants her laptop fixed, and I had told em yeah I know about it, but nothing was prepared for what was to happen next. I asked them, how much will it be to get it fixed. It was my understanding that Maureen had to get it sent away to be fixed. HOWEVER, actually they wanted me to do it. HOW very cute and sly. As I had told her, that I didn't want to fix, let her Sister's get it fixed or fix it. When Dad told me that "She is paying in advance" something like that. I still didn't get it was me. It was one hella of laugh arlite.
So I proceeded to get it fixed, Updating Windows, Resetting her Email password, Disk CLeanup, Internet Browser Cleanup.
So as the hardware guy didn't help me with the watch, I had to ask my Dad, to have a look at even just to open the back. He successfully opened(of which I don't know how), but he did. As I thought Mom would have seen that I don't have my bike, when she was dropping the newspaper to her next door neighbors, but anyways, when they said something about having a light, I had to tell em, that my bike is in for "repair" more like STOLEN, hahahaah. So as I didn't have it, I was gonna walk home, but they insisted that I take ride home. So me Da left me home. With the window being frozen, he had to get warm water to get rid of it. While he was doing so, I posted my Exercise(walking) apps to my profiles. RunKeeper, MapMyWalk, and MyTracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment