Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dairy 18th February 2014

I woke up from very weird dreams. I've been getting really weird dreams of late. Here's one for ya, I'm sitting naked on me own in a New York Subway thing(the stop im referring to), just don't know the name what the Yankees call em. I'm sitting there crying me eyes out while covering my face, facing down. Im in a scouting position. Then shortly afterwards, I'm handed a baby, a new born one. I had previously been at an IVF clinic where I donated sperm. Da surrogate mother handed me the child. The gleam that came outta me face and the baby's smile was just something n priceless.

Anyway when I got up, I showered, then headed out to my busy schedule. First stop was the Post Office to collect my state bebenfirst. The proprietor, had told me to close the door(as they close for lunch at 1pm). When I had finished my business, I came out, the guy who tried to come into the office, tried getting my attention as I was in a rush to get to my next appointment. He indeed got my attention. He wanted to get into the office, but I had told him initially that the office was closing for lunch. He still insisted, I said that I wasn't working for them. There's nothing I can do or you can do. I told him he would have to wait til 2.15pm. He said in reply but I just want to pay a bill. I said I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.

So when I had finished with apparently annoyed customer, I headed onto my next appointment as I said above, which was to sign in to my quarterly State Benefits. Now I had a film for 1.50pm and my idea was to signin and get out so I won't be late for the film. HOwever when I arrived, I had to wait til 2pm to sign in. As I had arrived late. I was told that the first finished at half 12. So I had to wait til 2pm. I was deciding shud I wait til after the film or just wait it out and risk on being late for the film. However I didn't want to risk it, as I just looked it up, that the film is actually 1hr and 48mins. So I said i better wait, just in case, as if I did miss the deadline which is 4pm it closes up shop, I would miss my payments. But as luck would have it, I was on time for the film in question. I actually put it on my phone for the next time(May), so that I'll know the next time, the opening hrs for the Sign On.

AFter the Sign on, I headed straight to the cinema, to see Frozen Sing ALong. As I was late because of the sign on times. However I didn't really mind, as I had missed the ads, trailers, and the Mickey Mouse short. I wasn't bothered by the short. I didn't take to it. So It was all cool. I sang to me hearts content.

So after that I headed to the OUthouse, where I relaxed, as I had a painful walking with the back condition that I have, I decided to break the journey every 1hr walk I do. So for e.g, I had done about an hrs walk from my place to the outhouse, and then me standing for almost an hr in question for the sign on, my back gives out. So instead of being pain, I decided to give my back a rest. So I headed to the outhouse, where I had a cuppa tea, chatted to a mate. Twas nice indeed. So afterwards, I headed back home.

So then I headed back home, had a bite to eat. I then after about an hr, I had head up to my folks of which my mom collected me. Initially my understanding was she wanted me up for to fix her lappy which in my books is to try and revive her lappy via Windows Updates etc., However Ma wanted to know how to check her Emails, send me an Email etc., I initially updated her Norton and Windows. I understood she was finished, so I went ahead restart the machine invoked via windows Updates. However she wanted more how tos to do as well, such as how to look up a website. in this case, she wanted to look up www.freedemliving.com. Then afterwards the Daft.ie. Now she obviously isn't moving out by any means, she's so obsessed with getting me outta my gaf. I don't know what's her problem. As I'm the one who's living here, NOT her, I shan't be moving out EVER unless its for New York. I actually forgot to mention, that Dad was wanting to learn and wrote stuff down. Twas wonderful to see this.

So afterwards, I headed off. Mom left me back. Then afterwards, a short while got a call from my friend Brendan S. He's a had a secret crush on me in the past. In the recent past about a year or two ago, I got into a fit of depression when he came onto me. So he spent an hr on the phone, talking nothing but morbid talk at the time, if he were to die etc., etc., So i disabled all calls from him, and what's worse is he didn't even know what was wrong with me. He still don't I think. I explained to him initially and again and over and over again, that I am not interested him that way. Initially I had a crush on him, BUT not anymore. I went on to tell him, that as I am moving to NEw YOrk, I don't see the point in looking for a bf. Don't make sense. The reason I bring something that happened a few years ago, is that he brought it up again TONIGHT of all nights. He's secretly seeing someone, yet he went onto explain exactly had he not seeing someone. "I would go out with you, then when the time comes for you to go to NY, I would let go of you". You'd swear I was a  piece of meat or something," I ain't, let me tell you something, a piece of meat or whatever, I ain't. If you break up with someone, you just don't hop on the plane etc., and move on, That's why I cannot go out with anyone in IRl, as I will be moving to NY. When I move over there, THEN I shall look for that special guy. LIke put it this way, if you are moving to a country, why look for someone, KNOWING you will be breaking up anyways. Don't make sense. Thats the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment