Wednesday 22 January 2014

Diary 22nd January 2014

I set about heading into town, to meet my aunty(Nun well Sr.) I had a very interesting chat relating to all forms. Relating to Gay Rights, Religion, Universe etc., 

From now on, I shall be asking ALL homophobes who did me wrong in the past, the following question, cause it will determine my future relationship with that person. 

"Do you believe that people are born gay"?
"Do you also believe that gay is also a phase"?

AND MOST IMPORTANT

"Do you believe that I'm going through a phase"

The above questions which is very simple. 

Anyways I proceeded to ask her the above. And to my surprise and shock n horror, she actually agrees with us. She believes that we are born the way we are. It ain't a phase etc., Now this is the person who called me devil etc., and she a Word of God etc.,

ON the topic of God and all dat, I found it quite amusing in all dat malarkey. WE were discussing the Evolution etc., When she was talking about how the Earth was formed and how God created the heaven and the earth, all I could think of was a clip from Family GUy in which the character Jesus farts and boom the Earth is made. I found it hilarious. 

After My Aunt, I left to go home etc., 

Then I headed back into town for Cineworld to see THe Railway Man. Review you can click here

No comments:

Post a Comment