Monday 20 January 2014

Diary 20th January 2014

I had stayed up cause of my sleep problem for my weekly Psychotherapist appointment. Twas quite informing I must say. I had quoted to the counsellor the following quote "If you're ever in involved with car in an accident, I will never forgive". This is what Mom told me when she saw that I wasn't wearing anything safety relating to bicycles. When I relayed this to my therapists, his quote "Sounds like your mother would not support you if you are in a hospital.". However I did say to him, but she said this as I didn't have any lights on me bike at the particular time. I then told him, that the one time I forgot to put em on, I was involved in the accident.

When I came, back I came back to abuse from my landlord's lacky(as I call em). He was trying to reach me. When I came out of my appointment, I noticed 5 missed calls from my landlord. I rang my voicemail, it was blank. So then I tried contacting him, I left a voicemail telling him I was heading to Crina's. He said that was grand. However before I headed to Crina's I got such abuse. The lacky told me that I had told  the landlord that I would be there and I wasn't. I told him no that was not the case, and to go and get his facts right. He ranted on saying is all i ever do is sleep. I proceeded to say to meself that unless you know what you're talking about, you have the right to shut up. He was so outta line. Anyone who says ANYTHING derogatory, I don't give em a second chance. Ill always have this 2nd sense to not be as nice or as close to em.

So after the appointment, I called to Crina.

Then after Crina, I headed to Mum and Dad's to drop up their plate and shopping bag to them. I only learned afterwards, that Mum had just arrived at Crina's 5mins after I left her.

So I headed to sleep for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment